Thursday, September 19, 2013

2/3 of Packing Doneski

First let me explain our packing situation. We are allowed 1 carry-on, and 2 checked bags. The checked bags must not exceed 50lbs per bag. One bag we will have access to during our 10 week training period and the other bag we will not receive until we move to our job site in December. This makes packing that much more difficult. So far I have figured out my carry-on and my bag that I will have during training. I can tell you this... I am exhausted. I will tell you what is in my 1st bag, and update later.

Bag for training (38lbs) will contain
1 khaki pants
2 button downs
1 pair jeans
3 t-shirts
1 tank top
1 long sleeve shirt
1 hoodie
1 blue cargo shorts
1 khaki cargo shorts
2 athletic shorts
running shoes
sambas
toms
8 pair underwear
4 pair black ankle socks
3 pair white ankle socks
3 pair crew socks

along with the stuff in this picture... 

No comments:

Post a Comment