Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What will I do in Africa?

It has come to my attention that I will have to make all new relationships once I leave the US of A... Seems obvious right? Well it is hard to grasp just how drastic of a change that is until you are counting down the days before you leave the country you have grown up in. It is an exciting and nerve racking thought that can consume your mind day in and day out. How will I make new friends? How will I trust anyone I meet? How will anyone trust me? These questions have no single answer, but I have found a possible solution for all of them. The easiest way to trust people and to meet new friends is by opening up with them. I want them to know who I am and where I come from. I want to share with them my experiences and stories. I want them to know my life. This is where I can use some help from each and every one of you. I am asking upon my friends and family to send me pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words. So if I have 100 pictures, then I have 100,000 words to share with my new friends in Mozambique. This is a significant conversation starter. You can send me links to pictures on facebook, or email pictures to me nad0004@tigermail.auburn.edu . I will print these pictures and share the stories with everyone. Please send me some help in starting anew in Mozambique.

Bom Dia

No comments:

Post a Comment